返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Soccer Jerseys the woman questioned.

– residents say GPL’s slow response put villagers at riskBy Javone VickerieResidents of Vryheid’s Lust, East Bank Demerara yesterday accused the Guyana Power and Light (GPL) of putting the community at risk from a burst live wire that eventually caused a cow to be electrocuted.They claimed that the wire snapped at around 17:00 hrs on Saturday and that,China Jerseys Cheap, despite several calls, a GPL crew only arrived yesterday afternoon to fix the wire,China NFL Jerseys, which was lying in water.The electrocuted cowBy that time, a straying cow had been electrocuted.When Kaieteur News visited the area at Middle Street Vryheid’s Lust yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the cow was still lying on the corner of the road while it was related by residents that GPL contractors had already reconnected the damaged wire.Jaisingh Jagdeo told this publication that around 5:20 pm on Saturday the wires became entangled before one of them fell.“Rain was falling heavy and one of the wires fall to the ground and we called GPL over and over and they told us that they were on their way but no one came”,Cheap Jerseys From China, Jagdeo said.The man added that while the rain fell continuously during the night the wire remained in a nearby trench.Savitri Ramdeo said that while cleaning her house yesterday around 10:00 am she was startled by the sound of a cow bellowing.“I hear am cry out like if somebody lash it so I thought was some mischief body lash the cow but then I see the cow fall in the gutter with the wire wrap round it”,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Ramdeo said.She added that residents then contacted the power company and crewmen arrived one hour after the incident.“The boys them come and the black out the place and then put back up the wire wuh break off and then left. They didn’t even apologise to we fuh taking the time”,Wholesale Jerseys, the irate woman said.Another resident believed that if the contractors acted promptly the cow could have been saved. “I mean yes it’s a cow and they might say that nothing bad happened but what if it was somebody walking who was unaware that the wire was there.What if it was one of our children who were playing in the streets got caught up in it”, the woman questioned.
返回列表