Board logo

標題: Cheap Shoes From China I can't wait to get to work.&quot [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Zz9    時間: 2019-4-15 06:44     標題: Cheap Shoes From China I can't wait to get to work.&quot

"I'm extremely excited to bring a championship to the state of Minnesota and to the great fan base of the Vikings,Stitched Basketball Jerseys NCAA," Zimmer said in a video posted on the team's Twitter account. "I can't wait to get to work."
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Mike Zimmer is finally a head coach in the NFL,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping. The Minnesota Vikings think now is the time for the veteran defensive coordinator,Air Max Clearance Sale.
The Vikings announced Wednesday night that they had hired Zimmer for their top coaching position,Duke Johnson Jersey.
Long after reports first surfaced about the hire, the Vikings remained quiet. Their silence was strange,Kanken Backpack UK Shop, considering a report by ESPN that they had already requested and received permission from Cleveland to interview offensive coordinator Norv Turner for the same position in Minnesota. Finally,Discount Shoes Online, the Vikings made the announcement shortly after 9 p.m. local time. Zimmer will be the ninth coach in the franchise's 54 seasons.

歡迎光臨 遙嵐幻夢時尚線上 (http://ntuh.info/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0